Just how much have I lost?

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

How great are these? Let me count the ways.


So as any food addict knows we are always looking for the best food. Before the band my search for the best food would be found by going to lots of different restaurants and scouring the web for new dessert recipes. After the band I am in search of food I can eat that will get me closer to my goal of 175. I came across these protein bars at Target. They cost 3.99 for I think 6 bars and they are delicious! The one I am holding is mint which is good but my ultimate favorite is Peanut butter. Can you say Reece's peanut butter cup? Because that is what they taste like. There is no gritty taste or fake chocolate taste either. Now you do have to chew it doesn't melt in your mouth but don't we want to chew?
It has 14 grams of protein and I think 200 calories all of which are totally worth it.
They also have a graham cracker one which is ok.
Before I found these I was buying protein bars through Bariatric Choice for 9.99 a box. These taste just as good if not better and cost much less.

I have found that if I have a bar in between lunch and dinner I don't do stupid snacking. Sometimes I need it after lunch as my dessert. Just to have something sweet.











No comments:

Post a Comment