Just how much have I lost?

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

nothing like throwing up at Chuck E Cheese

Well Ithought the fill didn't work since I am still hungry and craving chocolate and banana milkshakes like no ones business. Tonight I went to Chuck E Cheese since my school was having a fundraiser there. I ordered a small pizza and when I say small it was small. Before the band I could have eaten the whole thing. I ate one peice very small peice I might add. And about 15 minutes later I started to eat my salad. Fast forward 4 minutes and I got that feeling something ain't right. Rush the bathroom and I guess you would call it a PB. Lots of spit then a big burp sound and viola a nice tablespoon or two of throwup. Then I feel better and read to eat more. I don't of course but the mental games that are going on in my mind is just a battle. When I got in the car I tried to eat a little more salad but didn't have a fork. I ate some crust and am done for the night. For lunch I had 1 scrambled egg and 2 slices of turkey bacon. Would have been a good day except I also ate a Twix bar. Yes both bars really 250 calories. last night since my husband is gone and why should I cook we went to Friendlys. Normally I would have ordered a turkey club melt with the fries and an order of mozzarella sticks and a happy ending sundae. Since sundaes make everything have a happy ending. But I ordered an appetizer size chicken quesadilla. I had one section, ran to the bathroom and had a very similar episode to the one I had tonight. I did eat about 10 mini carrots before I got there and I guess that sort of filled me up more than I knew it. When I got home 45 minutes later I finished the rest of the meal I started at Friendlys. See how weird that is! I mean shouldn't I only be able to eat one more slice instead of the 4 that were left? I guess that is what frustrates me about the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment