Just how much have I lost?

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fill her up!

I got a .20 cc fill today. I am on liquids for 2 days then soft foods for one. Fills if you haven't had one really don't hurt except a pinch and a sting when they put the numbing needle in. Today I think she had a harder time finding the port, since she was pushing a lot. I would have thought that it would be easier since I am thinner now and less flab to go through.
I told her just top me off, I have some restriction sometimes and other times like none. I mentioned I threw up a few times and so instead of .25 she was going to give me she bumped it down to .20. We'll see how it goes. She said "see you back in three months?" Hopefully this will keep me filled longer than that.

I lost 9 pounds since my last visit with them in July. She said that was great, where as I thought it was too little.

Hair loss was something else I mentioned to her. She suggested adding Zinc to my list of vitamins. In addition to my normal vitamin, and Biotin, I will be popping a Zinc. She said I can go to 90 grams of protein a day as long as I didn't have kidney problems. I think I am going to stay at 80 for a while since I just really uppped it last week.

The good thing about a fill is I know the scale will go down after 2 days from just doing liquids.

I also went to zumba last night for the first time. Let's just say if the judges from Dancing with the Stars were there I would have gotten 0's and been voted off. I realized I have absolutely no rhythm and hope no one was secretly taping it to bribe me on youtube at a later date. I did sweat so that was a plus. Tonight I am going to another Zumba class with another instructor so I can compare and contrast the two. Me trying to work out at home on my own, after a full day of work is just not happening. Getting out of the house is probably what I need to do, in order to get a work out in.

1 comment: