Just how much have I lost?

Monday, September 27, 2010

peppers were tasty

Last night I made stuffed peppers that were full of protein. I put onions, peppers and chopped up some turkey sausage. Fried them all up in a pan, added some fat free ricotta cheese and some spaghetti sauce. I also threw in some chopped up turkey peperoni. Baked those suckers for like 20 minutes with some more sauce on top. Lovely people, just lovely. My hubby even ate them.
But in other news I am eating hand over fist. I need to get a fill bad to slap some sense back into me. I get so busy at work I totally forget to call and then when school is out they are closed. I gotta put a reminder in my calendar at lunch so I don't forget tomorrow. The only day you can schedule an appointment is on Thursdays otherwise I have to drive an hour to get to the office that is open every day of the week. And that is just entirely too long of a drive.

1 comment:

  1. Those peppers sound AWESOME... I <3 peppers, so I'm going to have to try that!
    In regards to scheduling yourself an appt... I TOTALLY know that feeling. I kept forgetting to call until they were on lunch or closed too. Finally got in last week, just before BOOBs. My surgeon even said, are you sure you want a fill before going on a trip? I didn't want to be a total pig amidst all those superstars, so I said, NO! FILL ME! Besides, I'm between jobs & didn't want to worry about the insurance issue. :)
    Blessings,
    Robin at Band on the Run
    P.S. Just found your blog! Teehee

    ReplyDelete