Just how much have I lost?

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

today was a pretty good day!

Well although the scale hasn't moved in a few days I did have a few non scale victories.
First I put on my medical id bracelet that I bought in January and it actually clasped. Why is this a victory you ask? Well because when I ordered it I was too lazy to find the tape measurer so I guessed on my wrist size. And I guessed about 2 inches too small. So for the last 4 months I have been living life on the edge hoping I wouldn't get in an accident and have my lapband destroyed by a chest tube. Yes, these are the things that go through my mind.
So I wore a bracelet today probably the first one I have worn since my teens. I mean when you have fat wrists bracelts don't look too feminine.

Second I fit into a pair of khakis that I haven't fit in at least 6 years. Good thing khakis don't go out of style! I told my husband there was a reason I kept all my clothes because one day I might fit them. Well today was that day.

When I came home I did a little Wii workout. I don't mean to brag but I could probably beat Venus or Serena in Wii tennis. Yea, I am just that good. :)

Went to Taco Bell for dinner and had 1 taco and 1 biscuit and some chips with dips. Now, I know that was not exactly on the fresco meal plan but for me going to taco bell and not ordering 3 tacos, a chalupa, chips and dips and an order a twists for desert is a special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment