Just how much have I lost?

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So this is what skinny people eat?

So here it is a bag of nuts and berries as I call it. It has 7 grams of protein for a 1/4 cup serving. Now I must tell you my experience with this lovely treat. The first day I had these I almost spit them out. It reminded me a bit of eating gravel, lots of chewing and not making much headway. I complained to my friends as I ate the handful I poured out into my hand. There are almonds, popcorn kernels, and some dried cranberries it in. But I was hungry and I wanted a healthy snack so I ate it.
The next day I went in my cabinet and poured out my handful and surprisingly it actually wasn't as bad. Maybe I was hungrier, maybe I remembered what a popcorn kernel tasted like and it wasn't as shocking but I actually liked it.
Now it has been a week of my eating this twigs and berry mixture and I actually love them. So I guess it goes to show you, your tastes do change.
Now if I could only get into Greek yogurt.

1 comment:

  1. I love greek yogurt! So much protein. Have you tried adding a little honey to it? It helps a lot!

    ReplyDelete