Just how much have I lost?

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'm shedding

Yes my hair is coming out more than I would like to admit, probably been going on for two months now.  Not in clumps but after I dry my hair there is quite a bit in the sink and on the floor.  Then it seems like I always have a hair or two on my shirt.  So I figured it was because i haven't been doing really well with my protein. 

The past few weeks I have put a protein shake back in my daily, or every other day routine.  I try and have a slice or two of turkey, no bread of course.  And for a week when I had leftover chicken made on the grill I would eat that as a snack a few times a day.  (so much better for me anyway)
I also increased my biotin to twice a day instead of just once.  I am hoping this will help.  I do see sprouts of hair coming in where the old has fallen out, but even my hairdresser commented on the amount I lost in the sink during my last cut. 

With the increased protein I would have hoped to shed a few pounds too but no such luck.  I got weighed at both the plastic surgeon and the ob/gyn today and I am 178 fully clothed.  The good news is I have maintained my weight for over a year and a half.

I did throw up yesterday.  First time I can say i did that in a really long time.  I ate half a hoagie and that was too much.  Still haven't learned my limits I guess.

I'll tell you about my plastic surgery pre-op appointment later.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Glad to have stumbled upon your blog! I was wondering if you feature guest postings. Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete