Just how much have I lost?

Saturday, February 16, 2013

this is tough

For the past year or so I have just woken up had a cup of coffee and not had any desire to eat,munch or snack until around noon.  Not so this past few days.  I had my coffee and by 9:30 I'm actually hungry, something that I have not felt in a long time.  I started bringing bananas and having one around 10.  Then I have had a salad or one day I had a lean cuisine for lunch.  (something I would never have been able to get down before)
Then when I walk in the house door I am famished.  Luckily I have no chips in the house.  For dinner this week I have had pizza, hamburger helper, and last night we went to burger king.  I ate a whole thing of onion rings, an entire chicken sandwich minus half the bread and of course I had to try their molten lava bites.  Oh my this is terrible. 
No restriction, no spitting, no throwing up, no pressure,nothing. 
But it is nice to be able to drink more and sleep on my stomach! 
I have got to figure out how I can handle this change in me so I don't go crazy and gain ten pounds.
Today I had to say to myself about ten times, just get out of the kitchen, get out of the kitchen. 


1 comment:

  1. We all go through stages like this... You might need to get some protein bars to stave off the hunger.

    ReplyDelete