Just how much have I lost?

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hungry? Oh yea

After looking back at my posts I realized it had been almost a year since I had that fill that set me over the top.  I just can't get over how much that one ml he took out has changed me.  First there has been no gurgling.  I mean none.  So refreshing not to be sitting in a meeting and wondering if everyone is listening to me.
Second I can sleep on one pillow again and on my stomach.  Let the dreams begin.
Third I can drink so much more.  I have had milk, coffee, crystal light and oops can I admit to this some diet dr pepper. MMMM.
Now the downside.  I experienced hunger for the first time in probably a year.  Hunger to a food addict is a bad thing.  A really bad thing.  Good thing I didn't have any chips in the house.  Good thing I have no money to buy any food.  Good thing I am not in the classroom so I didn't eat any Valentines Day goodies leftover from the party.  But I did get a cupcake from a student that I ate with no restriction what so ever.  I also had my normal salad, 3 small slices of frozen pizza, and a large bowl of popcorn.  I think I had two peices of chocolate as well.  Not terrible, like I said i was hungry today. 
For the past 2 weeks I have been doing about 10 - 15 minutes of hard core Just Dance.  I mean keep your bra on, wipe your brow, get a drink of water dance.  Hoping it will help me lose a few or at least negate the extra calories I might be intaking.

1 comment: