Just how much have I lost?

Monday, September 12, 2011

10 pounds!

Got on the scale yesterday and it read 185. I was like oh my that is a few pounds higher than what it has been. Then I started thinking. In April I was 175. so now I am 10 pounds heavier. This would explain the tightness of my pants. This would explain how I still can't fit in a size 14 no matter who the maker is.
I know why I gained. I made bad choices. I consistantly make bad choices. I start off every day fantastic and do well up until I come home, and then all bets are off. I had about 8 chips as soon as I walked in the door and 5 cookies. I had a scoop of mac and cheese for dinner and 2 scoops of lo mein that i made. And you know what I could eat more. This is in stark contrast to the morning where I can't get anything down. Or at lunch when I can take a few bites, or in the afternoon when I have my snack and have to eat it very slowly. Why then when 4:00 hits does all the restrition go away? I don't know, but I do know I can't go back to the way I was. And 185 is really close to 190.

No comments:

Post a Comment