Just how much have I lost?

Saturday, March 12, 2011

what to do?

Well I haven't lost any weight in a long time. and I know exactly why. I mean it is all about calories in, calories out. So I either need to eat less or exercise more.
Yesterday at recess i decided to run a lap with the kids. 1 lap is about 1/4 of a mile. Well let me tell you I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Now of course last year I wouldn't have been able to do it at all but I did it. Funny thing is the kids were like "we can walk as fast as you run, you should just walk" No mind you I am huffing and puffing the whole way. So this tells you it has been quite a while since i worked out.
There is a 5k coming in a few weeks put on by my school. I don't really want to do it unless I can run the whole way and since the 1/4 mile was a challenge I am thinking I won't be running.
I don't want to be embarrased around friends.

In other news I bought 2 pair of size 14 pants!!! Down from a size 22 when this all started. Now I still have mostly 16's in my closet since they still fit.

I think about getting a fill but then I think I really don't need a fill since I still have restriction I just need to close my mouth a little and stop eating so much. But then if I had more restriction maybe I wouldn't be able to eat as much. What I have been doing lately is eating waiting a minute to burp and then eating more. Should I get another fill I am at 10.5 cc's now and looking at others blogs I feel like i have more than anyone in my band.

2 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same way about getting a fill or not. If I just closed my mouth more - listened to my body more.. I'd be fine. But....

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so feel this post with you, from the running to the food to the lack of progress. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete