Just how much have I lost?

Sunday, April 29, 2012

nothing like throwing up at Girl Scout Camp

I went camping with my girl scout troop this weekend.  I didn't get to choose the foods and I learned two things. 
1. when you can only eat at certain times and not when you want or think your hungry you realize just how much you snack.
2. not being able to choose your foods and eat what is prepared for you causes another set of problems.  It is not always easy to just say no that foods you would like to eat.

I was so mind hungry and stomach hungry since our meals were at 12:30 and 6:30 nothing in between.  I don't really eat breakfast anymore.  So then you get your meal and want to eat everything you can because of the hunger.  For lunch I had lots of cucumbers, and a bag of chips.  The rest of the lunch was peanut butter sandwiches and I was not going to touch them.

For dinner I had maybe 3 noodles and  3 meatballs. Again I was so hungry but even if I wasn't hungry I probably would have eaten the meatballs.  I know it was the pasta that did me in.  Iquickly excused myself and tossed my cookies. 

Yet another sign that I probably need an unfill. 
What happens if I don't get it? What horror storieshave you heard?

1 comment:

  1. Too tight doesn't do you any good! You need nutrition and you need to feel normal. It's a fickle little place finding the green zone. But not being able to eat well, will only puch you toward the wrong habits, like slider foods. Finding a happy medium between body and mind is so important. Hang in there! Only you can decide where your fill level should be. Hope you find the sweet spot!!

    ReplyDelete