Just how much have I lost?

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

i had to get a fill!

I gained 10 pounds since my last fill in March. How is that possible? Probably because I eat too much of the wrong foods. the dr told me don't eat anything that dissolves in water.
that is half of what I eat.

I am at 10.9 cc's in an 11 cc band. I am just about maxed out after 2 years. I get worried what will happen when this is no good and my band is up to capacity.

since thursday I lost 5 pounds, but I still can't fit my pants. I mostly lost it because I was on liquids and soft food. I just threw up after trying to drink a sip of crystal light followed by a spoonfull of hamburger helper. (which I did not need I might add) I already ate my dinner 2 hours ago.

It is so sad I have no control over eating food, none what so ever.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I've struggled lately too and have gained six pounds over the holidays.

    I will, however, take objection with your statement that you have no control over food. I think a more accurate statement would be that we have no power over the cravings and compulsion to overeat. We always have choices when it comes to our behaviors, even when it seems like those desires control us.

    I am confident you know what to do, just as I know what I need to do. You won't fail! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete